Red Spice Road
To celebrate KT’s engagement we went to Red Spice Road QV for dinner with the girls.
Address: QV, 31-37 Artemis Lane, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Monday - Sunday: 12.00am - 3.00pm
Monday - Friday: 5.00pm - late
Saturday - Sunday: 6.00pm - late
What we ordered:
- Fried Chicken Ribs with Spicy Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
- Pork Belly with Apple Slaw, Chilli Caramel and Black Vinegar
- Crispy Duck with Mandarins, Snow Peas, Green Onion and Cinnamon Broth
- Twice cooked Lamb Ribs with Mint, Lychee and Avocado Salad
- Crispy fried Tofu with Tomato, Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Green Onion and Coriander
- Passionfruit Brulee with Puffed Wild Rice and Coconut Ice-Cream
- Lychee Filled Jam Doughnuts with Cinnamon Ice-Cream
- RED SPICE MOJITO; A Red Spice Road Classic! Appleton Estate VX and Bacardi 8 Gold Rums together with our secret Red Spice Syrup, Fresh Lime and Mint. Churned in a jug to share with a Ginger Beer crown.
- RED SANGRIA; Appleton Estate VX Rum, with Apple, Oranges and Cherries. Stirred together with Herbs & Spiced Red Wine.
I had a rather ‘fail’ moment when I had trouble getting into Red Spice Road QV. It’s actually rather simple; all I had to do was push the door, but I didn’t anticipate how heavy it was. Then I got confused. I know the sticker on the door says to push, but it didn’t seem to be working so I tried to pull. Lucky enough a staff member saw my struggles and mimed to me that I was meant to push. So I tried again and successfully entered the premises.